One hot day in summer I was at a
barbecue they were making hot dogs, cheeseburgers, hamburger and bratwurst
there were also a lot of fruit and side dishes but there is nothing like cold
lemonade on a hot summer day. They had some games set up for the kids and
adults there was volleyball net, corn hole and a swimming pool. It
was almost time to eat people were drying off getting their plates and there
drinks ready but there was a slight problem there was no mustard so my mom made
me run to the store to get some. I get in my Lamborghini Aventador and
drive off but I ran into some trouble on the way there I came to a stoplight
and a Porsche 911 Spyder in the next lane we both revved the engines the light
turned green and the Porsche took off but it can’t match the speed of the Lambo
and I zoomed passed it. I made it to the store alive and double parking of
course I walk in looking for the mustard and it took me a while to find it but
I did. There were a lot of different
sizes it went from a tablespoon of mustard to a 100oz container and there was
one 100oz left and I went to grab it and so did this other man we both had a
hold of it there was only one way to settle it and it was to joust. When we
were in the middle of jousting the Wal-Mart manager came out and said he had to
kick us out and right after he said it the man punched him and knocked him out
cold. Now was my chance I grabbed the
100oz mustard and ran with it getting to the self checkout line before he could
catch me. As I was leaving I saw that
they were towing my Lamborghini I ran to the car started it and drive off
getting into a police chase and I ditched them and I got back to the barbecue
with the mustard and my mom and dad got mad that I spent 357 dollars on
mustard.
No comments:
Post a Comment