One day I was laying in bed thinking, I was thinking of what it would be like to be a different thing. Well I went to bed that night, when I woke up the next morning something didn't feel right. I was a paper bag with eyes and a mouth. I couldn't move but I could take just for a couple days if I make it that long. I'm screaming for my mom to come up here and look at me, when she gets up here she shocked and surprised and laughed a little.
We were just thinking why would this happen to me and not anyone else. Then we thought of a reason, we think it was because I took a paper bag to school almost everyday for lunch at school and I would throw them away. So this might be saying some one is going to take me to school and throw me away. Then another day and night went of me being a paper bag but I woke up from sleeping and it was still dark and it remained dark for what it felt like hours.
When I saw the light someone came and grabbed me and put me on the counter. I was getting stuff put in me like a sandwich and a apple also juice box they just tossed everything in there like it was nothing. It seemed early in the morning because it was dusk outside. Then it was really dark again it seemed like they put me in a pouch thing. then we I got taken out of the pouch thing I saw a bunch of kids and a lot of other paper bags. At the end of lunch I knew I was going to get thrown away and I was right I was getting splattered with mashed potatoes, other bags, trays, et cetera. Then I was gone I never got to see my family again.
No comments:
Post a Comment